Swift

Carson Graduated!



He finally did it!!! 

Carson graduated yesterday from BYU with an exercise science degree + all med school prereqs!
Now he can do all things exercise-y and science-y 
just kidding....but really. 

This has been a long awaited day since he technically finished his major in April, but he had a few classes he still needed to finish for med school. He also gets half tuition so in order to keep that he couldn't claim graduation yet...so....
=
Summer School! 






^^ He insists on the mug shot^^




 ^^ I age so quick... just kidding... his grandma brockbank for the win.^^

^^my family. really missing brother jake in pictures to balance out Carson's height. haha^^

^^ he's been dreaming about this picture for years... That cougar was 2 million degrees and now I have cougar fur branded in to the backs of my thighs.^^



It was such a happy day with both of our families. We celebrated by eating at Tucanos and we ate until we had the meat sweats. (TMI?) 

The day was ended with just the 2 of use at Payson Lakes (one of our all time favorite spots) just relaxing and hearing Carson say over and over...
"I just graduated?"
"I don't have to study? if I want to just sit, I can just sit?"

yes. you can just sit... and rub my feet now. haha


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram