Swift

Rad Swim {Pioneer Day 2016}














This past week has been a week from you know where for Carson and I...  I started a new job working in the Operating Room at Primary Children's Hospital which although is a blast, starting a new job is never easy. And getting back in the habit of commuting to and from work is taking some getting use to again. My car also decided to take a sick leave so we have been surviving on 1 car for the past week. yaaaaassss. 

We both FINALLY got a day off for Pioneer Day here is Utah though, and decided to head to the lake near our house! Nothing a little sunshine and H20 can't fix... except my car. yaaaaassss. 

Scout is finally starting to love the water and nothing makes us laugh more than watching her try and swim with her big boxing glove paws! 

Also, YOU GUYS can we talk about this Trixin one-piece from Rad Swim!? If you know me, you know I own more swimsuits than underwear {embarrassing? probably...} I have fallen in LOVE with this one though! 
It's all business in the front, yet sexy in the back. Just how I like it... 
Rad Swim is also an awesome company that I am proud to be partnering with! They have the best options for modest swimwear without leaving you feeling like you're skimping on quality, fit, or style! 
Do yourself a favor and check them out, from one swimsuit connoisseur to another ;)

Have a happy week! 
{Swimsuit courtesy of Rad Swim all opinions coming straight from my mouth}

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram