Swift

Red Pines Lake



A few weeks ago while my parents were in Hawaii Carson and I took my little brother on a hike to Red Pines Lake. 

It was our last summer activity we were able to do before I started nursing school (but lets me honest it still feels like summer). 
You think your in shape until you have to walk straight up hill for 4 miles. Your wishing you brought a swimsuit... not just for lake swimming but for sweat collection too. 

It was a fun day spent together but even more fun eating chipotle together after. 
In all seriousness though I recommend you hike lovers to do this hike. I must admit though, it's all fun and games until someone falls 50 feet over a cliff. not joking. 

we (I) are full swing into nursing school right now.  We moved from Provo and headed up north. I am loving it so far but I can't speak for Carson being a widower husband. We take turns I guess. remember MCAT prep? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram