Swift

Saturday Adventures in January


This past Saturday Carson and I decided we needed to get outside and be active. We both had work meetings in the morning, but as soon as we got off we packed up and picked up some snowshoes. We headed up Provo Canyon and decided to hike Mt. Timpanogos as much as possible. 

It felt so good to get outside and spend time together, and can we talk about this weather in Utah?!? 50 degrees in January! It was a perfect day and breathtaking. Carson kept insisting that we "blaze our own trail" you know, Indiana Jones style.. 

^^ I kept asking Carson how adventurous I looked in these shoes... he said not very...shoot. 


^^ I'm jealous of his natural eyeliner.


^^ can you even see my head... blond hair problems. 



We found an igloo off the trail that maybe a small child could fit in. Carson said, "Good thing I married someone skinny who can fit in igloos when needed." And that folks is the exact reason why I'm watching my weight... igloos.

Even though winter seems to be non existent in the Utah valley, that doesn't stop us from adventuring to find some winter in the mountains. 

Speaking of finding winter... we are headed to Aspen this week for the Winter XGames. Goodbye Provo, Hello snowy Colorado! I cannot wait for this little getaway! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram