Swift

What a Week!



This week was one for the books, and may or may not show how seriously we take this puppy parenting... we may have a problem... or we may just need actual children.

First, We decided to go meet Carson at his work so we could do a little hike along the Bonneville Shore Line trail on his lunch break. We have taken Scout out on little outings, but not on a full hike yet. I would be lying if I even said we even made it to the start of the trail... Poor puppy was too hot and tired... so we were "THOSE" people who were carrying our dog. haha We had a good laugh. 

I'm also embarrassed to say this week I may or may not have eaten an entire package of s'mores oreos in one day. by myself.  If you haven't tried them yet. RUN now.... speaking of running that's literally what I did when I hit the last little cookie. Scout and I went to the park and did sprints together to work off my embarrassment. 

I have been dying to go to the Utah Air Show for years now but every year it just never works out. THIS was the year we were going + everyone else is the state of Utah was too. The crowds were INSANE but so worth. 

We ended the week off by going to some local fireworks. Nothings says summer like fireworks. We hesitated bringing Scout ya know cause dogs + fireworks= worst nightmare. 
But since she is super clingy and needy and started crying that she didn't want to be left home  (ok... that was all me...) we decided to take her. 
I am so glad we did. She LOVED them. She was fixed on them the entire time and didn't make a peep. (who's a good giiiirl??)
Hope your week is a fabulous one! I'll be counting down the days until 4th of July Festivities! 1 week people! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram