Swift

Gel Nail Hack


I have recently received so many compliments on my nail polish from different people. They always ask if it's shellac? gel nail? and my response is usually something like…. "Yep yep the cheapo version. ha" 
So i thought I would share may ways!

Who has time to go get their nails done? 
oh I wish I could...

So instead I found this hack for gel nails and put my little spin on it for a quick At-Home-Manicure.

Products Used:
Instant Cuticle Remover (Sally Hansen)
Polish. (I used OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around) 

Directions: 
1. Apply Instant Cuticle Remover around each cuticle. Leave on for about 15 seconds. Then take just a   wooden nail stick and put back cuticles. 
2. File nails and wash with soap + water and dry.
3. apply 1 coat of Hard As Wraps
4. apply 1 coat of gelous nail gel
5. apply 1 coat of polish
6. apply 1 coat of gelous nail gel
7. apply 1 coat of polish
8. Apply Top Coat and let dry. 

and DONE! 



easy as that and it lasts SO much longer than just applying regular ol' nail polish. I'm in love with it and I think it gives it more of a "salon look". 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram