Swift

The Little Things and 4 months




I just have to brag about husband for a second. I got home last night from school at 10pm. Tuesday's I have a late class and every tuesday I remind myself that i will NEVER take another night class again. 3 hours of sitting in the same spot just doesn't do me good… I tend to think about everything else except what I am suppose to be learning such as:
1. my butt hurts. I'd rather be making my butt hurt at the gym than sitting in this chair.
2. My nails look dirty… I think i'll repaint them when I get home. What color? hmm… gold? no. tan? maybe I need to go buy a new color.
3. I just realized I've scrolled through my instagram newsfeed 3 times in the past 15 minutes no new posts yet.. oops. why don't people post more, come on entertain me!!!
4. the guy next to me stinks. that reminds me… I haven't showered today. am I the one that stinks??

Torture. 

Yesterday I just HAD it… I was not in the school mood AT ALL. I kept looking at the clock and it had been only 5 minutes. the worst. 
By the time we were finally let out of prison I felt like I would have rather went to prison. 

I came home. 
Carson was on the couch and just ever so kindly listened to me as I just went ON and ON and ON and ON about my day and how much I hated it. 
It was a total vent fest. 45 minutes of me me me me. I think he said 1 word the entire 45 minutes.
poor guy. 

I finally cooled down and walked into our room. My mouth dropped when I found the flowers and lit candles sitting on the night stand next to our bed. And in that moment nothing mattered.

 I was reminded that after the worst day I've had in a while I got to come home to him. 
How lucky am I?

This has been the BEST 4 months of my life!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram