Swift

Hooray Sports. Do the Thing. Win the Points.






Some iPhone quality photos for your Sunday pleasure. I am just starting to realize how many sports events Carson and I spend our time at. We have recently been to our share of Ute football games. U.S Women's soccer games, BYU soccer games, and that doesn't even count the amount of sports we have watched on TV. 
I love it all. 
being so close to the turf you can SMELL the players. 
 Getting an occasional wink from a cheerleader… that was weird. 
Paying for overpriced stadium food.  (worth every hot dog bite)
Cheering.
That feeling in the air that fall is coming. 
I mean it when I say I love it! 

The sport seasons have just began and I am loving every minute of it, especially with my #1 cheering buddy by my side! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram