Swift

He and Me first Halloween


I (along with every other girl) LOVE Halloween! I love the memories and traditions that have been made through the years, and I love that me and Carson get to start forming our own. 

First off, if you know Carson and I at all you know we can never say no to a good dance party. BUT…. now that we are married it may be a little awkward to go to…. So this year we had to take another route to celebrate halloween. 

So what we did:
When Carson came home from work we made Carson's request of potato soup and bread bowls. (one thing about Carson. He LOVES to help out in the kitchen. I was shocked when i found this out.)  you can find our recipe HERE

We lit our apple pumpkin candle. 

We went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point with some of our best of friends (hi, had so much fun no pictures)

Finished the night off by watching The Sixth Sense laying in bed. I have been so sick so I made it through .5 seconds of the movie before falling asleep. party animal… 


Call us boring. even my parents called us boring. But halloween was still fun even though we didn't have time to even think about a costume. There's always next year right? But onto November!! let the thanksgiving decorations begin!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram