Swift

A Night at the Zoo: Christmas 2014



We have been house/dog sitting for my parents while they were in Vegas for the Utes bowl game this weekend.  

And let me just say we took full advantage of it. The pantry. The washer/dryer. but mostly just the pantry.


We also took advantage of the location. We have been wanting to visit Zoo Lights for 2 years now but sadly have never made it. SO this gave us the perfect opportunity to do so. 

It did not disappoint. Carson and I were in AW the whole time. there is something about walking around surrounded by twinkly lights and sipping hot cocoa that just warms my soul… (or maybe that was just the hot cocoa talking)

either way, Zoo lights is highly recommended.



^^ we win best selfie award. 




On our way home we found the most festive little street. I mean how much more festive can you get than CHRISTMAS STREET.

We were both like little kids. 






Let the Christmas week BEGIN! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram