Swift

Sledding in a Winter Wonderland

Carson's family lives at the top of a mountain, so when we both had a day off of work we decided to go back to his childhood and do some serious sledding. 

We just got a Gopro for Christmas  so it was the perfect time to take it out for a test ride. 
Now I must admit, I am the WORST sledder in the world. How can someone be bad at sledding? I do not know my friend.... I think i spent more time with my face in the snow than actually going down the hills

^^ exhibit A. 

I love the time I am getting to spent with Carson. Now that school is over we have been enjoying as much time as we can get. Our Christmas break got cut short a bit due to me starting a 2nd job, working 13 hour days is SO fun. ;) but this was definitely one of the best days of the break. 







 ^^ and again I got the best sledder trophy... obviously.



^^ and again? this is just embarrassing. 











You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. k what the heck! it only took me 12 years to find this dang thing again. (because texting you to ask for the blog url would just be absurd.)

    now we can be friends again :) yayayayayay

    also also. you got another job?!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram