Swift

15 December Dates


I am in love with December even more this year. I am usually an Anti-Christmas until after Thanksgiving kind of person. There is something about this year that is different though. Maybe (and when i say maybe it is definitely) it is that it will be Carson and I's first Christmas together as a married couple. eeeeek! 
This time last year Carson and I were ring shopping and in a few weeks getting engaged! thus, december is my next favorite month now ;)

This year we bought a tree and had it all up before Thanksgiving. I even took my Thanksgiving decorations down BEFORE Thanksgiving. i know i know…. awful. 

We were trying to think of some things we could do to make this a very special first year and maybe even get some traditions started, so we came up with a list of " December Dates" that we will be doing throughout the month of December. 

1. Pick out a special yearly ornament. 

2. Festival of trees 


3. Ice Skating

4. Make Sugar Cookies

5. Snowboard Trip

6. Christmas shop for family gifts

7. Salem Pond Lights 

^^ fun fact. we went there right after we got engaged. so magical. 

8. Christmas Party with friends

9.  Christmas with Mormon Tabernacle Choir on Temple Square


10. Make Sticky Buns

11. Make Gingerbread Houses

12. Have a Christmas movie marathon

13. Go to the Annual Family Barn Dance Party 

15.  See A Christmas Carol Live 


I can't wait to get started on them and also squeeze in a few school finals of course! ;) 

Happy December! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram