Swift

He & Me Wedding Video: Temple

 It was our 5 monthiversary yesterday! so how did we celebrate? we ate homemade pad thai, went to Carson's soccer game (he almost lost his pad thai), and watched the Utes game on my laptop (hi, which cable company doesn't offer fox sports?) It wasn't overly done or mushy gushy, needless to say that is  my favorite part about being married. Just spending time together. This was the first dinner we have eaten together on a weekday all semester. 

Thank you Fall Break. 

I also made this little video for him of our temple wedding. Our good friend Colton Lee shot our wedding video and we were fortunate enough to also receive all the little clips he got from our whole day. 
I can't help but laugh at how giddy we were. I love these so much. 

More videos of our wedding to come. ENJOY! 



Video: Colton Lee
Editing: Shandi.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram