Swift

Husband's Birthday Weekend











This past weekend was Carson's birthday! the big 25. His birthday was on a monday and since both of us are in class until 8 on monday nights be turned it into a birthday weekend. 

Friday: >Byu game party with the Style's family. always love them. 
>The most delicious red velvet cream cheese brownies

Saturday: >GENERAL CONFERENCE. guys it's really that exciting!  
> Pick up soccer game at the BYU RB fields. if you haven't come to play in-between conferences. COME PLAY NEXT TIME. so fun and i love that i married a boy that loves soccer just as much as I do! 
>Carson went to priesthood session with his dad, which meant a night shopping with my mom for me. 
>Movie night afterwards. nothing better than some birthday cuddles/movie. 

Sunday: >conference/birthday breakfast. Pumpkin French Toast. HELLO uuuh-mazing. except don't forget the syrup. an early morning run to smith's may have happened to save the day. 
>Watching conference
>Drive up to Sundance in-between sessions.  Fall is amazing isn't it? I could live up there. 
>I surprised Carson with a Steak+Crab dinner. Manly dinner is what I was going for. 

^success?
Monday: >Lot's of HAPPY BIRTHDAYS! 
> A cake flop… so a run to the store for a pre-made cake was done. oops….
>Lots of decorating. Balloons. Confetti. Candy. and Presents. 
>Candles. He may have cheated and made me light them twice so he could get all of them first try. 
                 He failed both times. 
> A Dominos Pizza. 
> and One Happy Birthday Boy. 

This weekend was the BEST. my man turning 25. and getting to listen to the prophets and apostles. I'm on all sorts of highs after this weekend… (maybe why it took me so long to get this post up). Next birthday… brothers. then mothers. then Mine. HOORAY for OCTOBER! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram