Swift

Let's Go Down to the Tennis Courts

Wednesday Carson and I decided we needed a day date together. 
I start school on Monday yikes and we realized summer is ending a lot sooner than we want it to. Carson is working 2 jobs right now, and when he came home from the clinic and was about to head out to the MTC he said, "Honey, will you play with me today I don't want to go to work." I of course had to say yes! How could i pass up spending the afternoon with lover and make him go to work!!!

So we packed up the tennis rackets. Jumped on our clunk of junk bikes we found earlier this summer (if these are your bikes… this is awkward.) And headed to the tennis court for a little afternoon tennis match (queue the Tennis Court Song by Lorde.)


Tennis obviously got so intense there were no pics ;) 

And what summer afternoon date isn't complete without a Hokulia Snow Cone. 


                                          
It's days like these that make life so great. I have a feeling the next few months won't be as easy to just drop everything for day dates like these, so i'll just cherish them while I can. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram