Swift

{Tribal Vinyl with Silhouette}


The other day our little loft we call home got a bit prettier. 

The Silhouette Cutting Tool has changed my life. thanks mom. 

Instead of paying ridiculous amounts of money for vinyl online or at the store, I can now make them at home in whatever design/size I want. 

It's a life changer people. 

  
I knew I wanted to do a design above our bed but was just brainstorming/trying to find the time. So while Carson was at work one day and I had an afternoon to kill before he came home (and I needed to get caught up on all the Kardashian episodes ehh…) I finally started the project. 

I knew I wanted a triangle design and had some light tan/darker gray/gold vinyl i'd been dying to use.

and GUYS, it's not as hard as you'd think it is. You use their program to DESIGN. FEED your vinyl into the machine. and go get some popcorn to watch the machine 
CUT your design. I'm serious its mesmerizing the way it works. 

i used 6 inch, 4 inch, and 2 inch triangles.

The trickiest part is aligning them on your wall just the way you want them.  I started with 1 triangle and just began to build around it until I liked the finished look.

our lighting in the loft is awful, just go with it.




after this project don't be alarmed if my whole house becomes a vinyl prison or my car looks like a shrink wrap heaven because I can't wait to do more vinyl. 
  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram