Swift

Priorities in Life


School started yesterday for me at UVU. I was sitting there listening to the routine "syllabus" lecture that everyone gets on the first day of class blah blah blah. While explaining our homework for the semester the teacher said if you read the textbook word for word you will be wasting a lot of your time on things that are not relevant. He told us we needed to learn to PRIORITIZE the major points from the chapter that we think are important and focus on those (don't you hate when teachers tell you that, i mean just tell me what i need to learn/get out of this.)  but he got me thinking, not just about school, but life. deep stuff.

I'm sorry if this post is boring but this is mostly just for me.
i will be busy this semester. I need to remind myself that i need to prioritize my life and i shouldn't be "too busy" for the important things in life. 

so what are the important things I NEED to do? 
1. Go to class ugh do i have to? 
2. Study 
3. Work
4. Husband time
5. Find some FUN time to keep me sane, but that goes along with husband time :)
6. Remember my Heavenly Father and set time aside for him too. 

and 

7. go to the gym… ok it's not a NEED but it kind of is for me! ;) 


I've got a busy semester ahead and this is definitely going to be a struggle but i'm actually looking forward to feeling productive!  

Happy Prioritizing. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram