Swift

Typography {My New Hobby}



I am currently obsessing over typography and finding new fonts. I took this picture while on our Zion's trip this past weekend and found my new favorite hobby is mixing photos and words. hooray! 

After Carson and I had a long summer of just working and not being able to do many trips + things we actually WANTED to do... I found this quote and realized I had been waiting for something to happen instead of making it happen. I can't change that we both have to work and I would rather just play all day. So instead i am going to just be in the moment and enjoy work and you bet the second I am off, I'm going to go out and do something I actually enjoy! ;) 


you can download the font here
and this is also a new crazy fun favorite summer front i found here








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram